Just a short post regarding an affordable space saver which has worked wonders for me…Â I like Honey Can Do and have been using various products by this brand for over a year now.Â One of my favorites is the Over-the-Door Folding Hanger Holder in chrome.Â I live in a small abode where space can be a luxury.Â The hanger holder is hooked onto one of my closet doors which I keep conveniently open at all times.Â I hang my dresses on this HCD gadget; it’s quite sturdy and does the trick!Â Mine was purchased from Amazon.com.
You can also use it like a valet stand of sorts by hanging outfit(s) for fast-approaching events, clothing to be altered/repaired, highlighting favorites from current season wardrobe, or new outfits you’d like to wear (reminder tool).
Amazon’s & HCD’s description of it:
- “Hanger holder is 17-inches long x 2.875-inches in width x 3.375-inches in height
- Soft lining protects door surface
- Folds flat to 2-1/4-inch depth when not in use
- Sturdy metal construction with a polished chrome finish
- Hanger arm swings up and locks into place to offer ten storage slots
- Works with all types of hangers and doors 1.25″ to 1.75″ thick”