Another beautiful, well-made (leather), reasonably priced satchel for its quality, and highly functional design by B. Makowsky! Gee, I haven’t gotten over my honeymoon state-of-mind yet with the Melbourne Shopper and here we go again! I think he’s a bag genius!!! The Ollie comes in two sizes, the 12″ and 14.” For me it’s a tough call between the blue metallic and silver. I’m usually very decisive about things, except when it comes to stuff like handbags lol and in particular B. Makowskys.
Details of the Ollie (large) as per Zappos:
- “Dual handles with an attachable crossbody strap. Handle drop: 6″ in length. Crossbody drop: 24.5” length.
- Front exterior slip and zipper pockets.
- Side and rear exterior slip pockets.
- Flat bottom.
- Top zip closure.
- Interior lining with a back wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pockets.
- Dimensions: 14″ maximum width x 4″ deep x 9.5″ high.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in”
Details of the Ollie (small) as per Endless.com:
- 9″ high
- 12″ wide
- 3.5″ deep
- 21.0″ shoulder drop