I’ve asked a number of Young Living representatives about the Essential Oils Magazine since it’s the only one I’m willing to read cover-to-cover and is filled with a little something for everyone- food recipes, DIY craft projects, essential oil spotlights, a Q&A/Ask Kendall, and much more. Yes, it’s that good and may I add that Ms. Kendall Ray gives some of the best advice! I also love the quality of the photography :). BTW, can serve as a great source for collage projects or art journaling, etc after you’re done perusing through. The paper its printed on is fairly thick. My first ever issue was the Spring/Summer edition which arrived last month for me and was probably first released back in the end of April 2018.
Some of my favorite highlights were:
- “How to Fight Holiday Stress”
- “Beating the Winter Blues”
- “12 Days of Oil Infused Traditions”
Things to know:
- YL doesn’t currently offer an annual subscription to this magazine :(. I hope this will change some day since I would gladly sign up for it.
- EO Magazine can be found via the search bar under the Products heading
- It’s released about twice a year: I was told the Spring/Summer issue around the end of April while the Fall/Winter issue around Halloween/end of October.
- It currently costs $5.00 per issue
- The current issue’s cover photo is always updated online so you know which issue you are placing an order for
So if you are an avid oiler, go check it out and I’d greatly appreciate if you tell them that I sent you, my Sponsor/Enroller ID is 16574085.