I’m all for trying new products. You never know when you will find the one product which will someday become your all-time favorite. I first saw Korres offered on Hautelook and was excited to see such lovely scents like jasmine, vanilla plum, and fig. Since I had so many beauty products waiting-in-the-wings, I allowed myself to buy their Party Survival Kit. I’ve tried a few of their moisturizers so far and really like them. All I need now is a beachy vacation (I like to save my mini products for that).
This is Korres’ description of their PSK, “The perfect post party revitalizing kit, this mini collection includes our best-selling cult favorite products designed to wake up your skin and your senses after a long night out on the town.” This kit boasts:
• Wild Rose 24 Hour Moisturizer 10ml
• Evening Primrose Eye Cream 5ml to help conceal dark circles
• Guava Shower Gel 50ml to invigorate the senses and moisturize the skin
• Guava Body Butter 50ml to heal and nourish the skin
• Milk Proteins 3-in-1 Emulsion 15ml to cleanse, tone, and moisturize the skin as it removes face and eye makeup
• Lemon Refreshing Chewing Gum 10pcs to freshen breathe, prevent tooth decay and reduce bacteria.