I’ve been loving crossbody bags recently for the obvious reasons (hands-free option and when a big heavy bag isn’t preferable).Â They are great for date nights (especially theater nights) and when you need to carry only necessities for classes or on errands.Â Here are two favorites of mine:
Rebecca Minkoff Classics MAC Crossbody Clutch:
“Oversized clip-lock boldly details the front flap pocket of a lightly textured leather clutch designed with an optional chain strap for versatility.
- Top zip closure.
- Exterior zip pocket under flap.
- Protective metal feet.
- Interior zip, wall and cell phone pockets; key clip.
- Logo-print lining.
Lanvin Metallic Chain Crossbody Bag:
“Signature ribbon-detailed chain strap completes the utterly feminine look of this metallic lambskin bag.
- Bronze quilted lambskin and self piped trim.
- Chain shoulder strap with black leather top and ribbon detail on side.
- Golden hardware; front zip with loop slider.
- Pleated corners.
- Fabric lining; inside open pockets.
- 11 1/2″H x 14″W x 5″D.
- Made in Italy.”